The University of Westminster is providing the Quintin Hogg – Westminster Outreach Scholarships for the academic year 2019-20.
The program is open for the students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
Great offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
- Application Deadline: Application close
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £4,000 per academic year which can be taken as cash for living expenses or tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 awards
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: You must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University and be from the UK or EU. Your household income must be less than £40,000 pa. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply
Please take into account the following when making your application:
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself).
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.