The Quintin Hogg – Westminster Outreach The studentships are available for the students who must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
these endowments have been generously funded by the Quintin Hogg Trust and seek to reward those who have taken part in engagement activities through Outreach initiatives.
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 27, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Up to £4,000 per academic year which can be taken as cash for living expenses or tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Up to 20 awards
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: You must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University and be from the UK or EU. Your household income must be less than £40,000 pa. The sponsorship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Please take into account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
How to Apply:
Please send applications to Scholarships Office, the University of Westminster by post.