To encourage international students to fulfill all their educational goals, Cambrian College has established an Awards and Bursaries programme. The college is accepting applications for this academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to help international students financially and continue their higher degree education in Canada at CC. The students will be given the benefits of the award in the second semester.
User Review( votes)
Cambrian College is a college of applied arts and technology in Canada. It ranks 22nd overall on the list of Canada’s top 50 research colleges. It is intensely committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community where students, staff, volunteers, and visitors can work and learn in an environment that respects the dignity and worth of all members of the Cambrian community.
Why choose to study at Cambrian College? Cambrian College is dedicated to supporting the goals of the students to guide them to find and sustain meaningful employment. It is the largest college of applied arts and technology in the happiest city of Canada, Ontario. It is also highly ranked by employers for its skilled and job-ready graduates.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cambrian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any international region can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered by the college are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have commendable academic performance and community engagement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account on the OCAS International Application Service and apply to the Cambrian College through the same or through the MyCambrian To apply for the award and bursaries the students must apply for it on the MyCambrian.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International transcripts
- Certified translations
- Scanned copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a minimum secondary school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- PTE – 62
- CAEL – 70
The students that will be selected for the awards and bursaries will get support from Cambrian College towards the second semester of the applied programme.