Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Taft College is awarding the Non-Resident Scholarships to highly motivated aspirants in Canada.
The funding programme is intended to encourage students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Wonderful opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1922 as Taft Junior College, Taft College is a public community college in Taft, California. It is a part of the California Community Colleges System and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges. It is one of only a few community colleges in California to have on-campus housing. It offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees as well as a variety of certificates.
Why study at Taft College? Taft College is committed to creating a community of learners by enriching the lives of all students we serve through career technical education, transfer programs, foundational programs, and student support services.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is November 1, 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: Taft College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Non-Resident student entering Taft College with a 3.00 or better high school cumulative grade point average or a 3.00 cumulative grade point average as a full-time college student the previous term and enrolls as a full-time student is eligible to receive the Non-Resident scholarship. The student must attend on-campus to receive the non-resident scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Students complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
- Supporting Documents: Official Transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities attended. The transcript must be a certified English translation and must indicate academic achievement at the equivalent of at least a United States high school education
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency-student must have a: (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL examination score of 450 Written Based Test (WBT) or better; A score of 133 or better is required on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and 45 on the Internet-Based Test (IBT).
Taft College will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in Canada.