Do you need financial support to do a Masters’s study? The Aziz Foundation is delighted to announce a master’s degree scholarship at Regent’s Park College, the University of Oxford for the session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of the program is to create a mutual understanding between Muslims and others and contribute to the creation of a more cohesive society.
The Aziz Foundation is dedicated to supporting the most disadvantaged communities in Britain. It has a range of courses including theology, philosophy, politics, economics, history, education, and development studies.
Why should join this program? Here students have a unique opportunity that will assist in developing their leadership qualities and skills, knowledge of community and society dynamics, and professional networks.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: The Aziz Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available UK/EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be active within a Muslim community and their wider local community, and demonstrate a desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to community/societal development and good relations work through public leadership.
- Be eligible for Home/EU fee status at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested students need to apply to the University for a course of study. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have, or be expected to achieve, an upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship program will cover tuition and living expenses for a year, up to a maximum of £25,000 in total. It may be applied either to a one-year Master’s degree course or to one year (only) of a two year Master’s course.