Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step towards your career by joining the CV Star foundation grant administered by the Indiana University Bloomington.
Established in 1820, the Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university in Indiana, United States. It is the flagship institution of the Indiana University system and consistently ranks in the top 100 national universities in the U.S. and among the top 50 public universities.
Why study at Indiana University Bloomington? Indiana’s mission is to create, disseminate, preserve, and apply knowledge. They are committed to full diversity, academic freedom, and meeting the changing educational and research needs of the state, the nation, and the world.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University or Organization: Indiana University Bloomington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria :
- Be admitted and enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program at IU Bloomington
- Maintain Chinese citizenship
- Maintain consecutive term enrollment at IU Bloomington
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress toward completion of your first year
- Maintain nonimmigrant student visa status while studying at IU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, students are advised to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program via Apply IU Application, the Common Application, and the Coalition Application the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your 200–400-word IU-specific essay, secondary school academic records and financial statement form.
- Admission Requirements: Submit your test scores directly from the testing agency using the following reporting codes :
- SAT: 1324
- ACT: 1210
- TOEFL: 1324
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- The value of the bursary is worth up to $4,000
- The bursary is a one-year award offered to high achieving nonimmigrant, first-year undergraduate students from China.