The PhD Positions are for passionate and meritorious students who not only the best representatives from their nation but also will set their benchmark at the University of Canberra in Australia.
The positions are open to all highly motivated domestic and International students who undertake a PhD examining. Applicants who possess a first-class Honour or research Masters at the University of Canberra Research Institute for Sport and Exercise are eligible to apply.
Nice offer for overseas students to get fund for higher education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Canberra established in 1967 with five faculties. It offers more than 200 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 28 broad areas of study. The UCRISE is a research and innovation institute founded in 2014.
Why at the University of Canberra? Studying at UC provides pathways into university for national and global students. The UCRISE offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research. It aims to undertake innovative world-leading research in sport and exercise.
Application Deadline: 11:30 pm Monday 13th January 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra Research Institute for Sport and Exercise (UCRISE)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or research Masters
- Award: $28,000 (AUD) per annum for three years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- Prize can take in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand Citizen and all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will award for PhD or research Masters Study in human physiology or biochemistry or exercise and sport science
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this award, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Aspirants must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or an international student (with relevant approved study documents)
- Must possess a first-class Honour in a related field, or research Masters in areas such as human physiology or biochemistry or exercise and sport science
- You must also have a strong academic record with well-developed knowledge and laboratory-based research skills (relative to the opportunity)
- Must have an understanding of stress physiology and bioenergetics, and data analytical skills pertinent to human physiological studies
- Experience in working with youths is highly desirable
How to Apply
- To Apply: For the PhD position opportunity, applicants must submit a brief letter and a current academic CV with two referees’ contact details at [email protected]. Note: the letter must outline your suitability and why the position is of interest to you.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit certified documents to apply for PhD admission. 1) A completed HDR application for admission/scholarship form, 2) transcripts, 3) a research proposal that is no more than two pages long, 4) Two referees reports, 5) Curriculum Vitae (CV), 6) Two names of potential supervisors, 7) a research proposal using the BGL research proposal template, and 8) Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: The stipend scholarship will award following successful admission to the PhD degree. Before applying for a position, applicants must check all admission criteria and ask for a PhD study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have proof of English Language Proficiency or tertiary study in English or Academic IELTS or TOEFL score.
The University of Canberra Research Institute for Sport and Exercise (UCRISE) will provide a tax-free $28,000(AUD) stipend per annum. The award is for three years. Also, winners will receive full support to join an international conference in years 2 and 3.