With the intention of providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students, the State Government is providing funding for Professional Courses for Minorities in India.
Fab choice for Indian students to get a degree with an education award
User Review( votes)
State Governments of India have exclusive powers over subjects enumerated in List II of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution and concurrent powers. It has one house, known as State Legislative Assembly (Vidhan Sabha), is a unicameral legislature.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives financial support to the students who are hard of hearing and want to get higher education. It helps them for removing financial barriers and gets a great path towards their success.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: State Governments of India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: 20,000 per annum,1,000 per month and Rs. 500 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 60,000 opportunities are available
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Students belonging to six notified minority communities viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Aspirants need to secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- For taking advantages of this program, you need to be registered as an undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at a recognized Indian university. After being accepted, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to Rs. 20,000 per annum course fee, maintenance allowance: Rs. 1,000 per month for hosteler and Rs. 500 per month for Day scholar.