The RMIT University is offering a funding for Bachelor degree programme for students of Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident to study in Australia.
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: December 08, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) at RMIT University.
- Scholarship Award: award is valued at $5,000
- Nationality: The grant is available to Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The grant is available to Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- have completed year 12 or equivalent in a Victorian secondary school in 2018
- achieve exceptional Year 12 (or equivalent) ATAR results in 2018
- be commencing a full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (Honours) (BH113) degree program in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the School of Property, Construction and Project Management at RMIT in 2019
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- Complete the online application form by the close date.
- In order to be considered for this application , you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
- Find out more about applying for programmes .