This scholarship is designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) who intend to study at Cologne Business School. Each year, CBS awards scholarships to talented international EU students. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
Cologne Business School GmbH is a private business school established in 1993 in the city of Cologne, Germany. The business school is a state-recognized university of applied science and conducts research in many fields.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor, Master, and MBA degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the study subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for a non-German citizen from EU/EEA.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for a non-German citizen from EU/EEA.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor, Master, MBA) has been submitted
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board.
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: If you want to apply for an EU Student Scholarship, please submit the following documents until 16th of November (start of studies summer semester) and until 14th of June 2019 (start of studies winter semester) to using the following application form.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.