Take advantage of Bachelor Revolving Scholarships today! Nyenrode Business University will be providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support international students who are going to start an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Netherlands.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1946, Nyenrode Business University is a Dutch business university and one of the five private universities in the Netherlands. It offers full-time and part-time MBA programs include a two-week module.
Why study at Nyenrode Business University? They wish to create sustainable added value for themselves, their business, and society as a whole. Through its unique combination of academic theory, practical relevance, and personal development.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Nyenrode Business University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 5,000 and € 10,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a financial plan, motivation letter, curriculum vitae and send them to us via e-mail: [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- Mathematics (minimal of 5 hours) minimum grade of 7 | or (minimal of 3 hours) minimum grade of 8
- General Certificate of Secondary Education ((I)GCSE) in 6 different subjects with grades: A-C including a minimum grade of B for Mathematics AND
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-level in 3 academic subjects including Mathematics with grades: AAB AND
- A minimum grade of B for GCE Mathematics
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Nyenrode Business University will provide the award amount of € 5,000 and € 10,000 per annum to study in the Netherlands.