Apply for admission at Kalamazoo College and get a chance to fund your study with the Merit-Based Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to provide financial assistance to students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Kalamazoo College is a private liberal arts college that was founded in 1833 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It is the highest-ranked private college in Michigan.
Why study at kalamazoo College? Their mission is to prepare graduates to better understand, live successfully within, and provide enlightened leadership to a richly diverse and increasingly complex world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: kalamazoo College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $21,000-35,000/year for up to 4 years
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities including the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students from any country can apply
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of your GPA and the rigor of your curriculum
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a common application essay and official secondary school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to complete the following requirements:
- Computer-based exam: recommended score 213 or higher
- Paper-based exam: recommended score 550 or higher
- Internet-based (iBT) exam: recommended score 84 or higher
- A recommended score of 7 or higher
Each successful scholar will receive the award range from $21,000-35,000/year for up to 4 years at Kalamazoo College in the USA.