The Graz University of Technology is introducing the Master’s Scholarship of Excellence for Students in Geotechnical and Hydraulic Engineering. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
All interested international students can apply for the master’s programme in Geotechnical and Hydraulic. To be considered for this scholarship award valued at 8,000€.
This is an excellent chance for international students in Austria
User Review( votes)
The Graz University of Technology is one of five universities in Styria, Austria. It was founded in 1811 by Archduke John of Austria and is the oldest science and technology research and educational institute in Austria. It currently comprises seven faculties and is a public university
Why choose to study at the Graz University of Technology? The Graz University of Technology provides high-quality education to its students and fosters cooperative learning and teamwork, promotes critical and creative thinking and a sense of responsibility, and sparks a passion for science and business. The university also treats its students and employees with a high level of respect and supports their personal development.
Application Deadline: The application is open until 6th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Graz University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 8,000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Students from South America, Africa, and Asia can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Master’s programme in Geotechnical and Hydraulic Engineering at the Graz University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible region.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the mentioned master’s program at TU Graz.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must submit the application package to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of academic achievements in previously attended schools or programs
- Two reference letters from previous teachers
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and Construction Management or similar.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based test – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English – 180
- Telc-Certificate English – C1
- Pearson Test of English Academic PTE – 66
The Graz University of Technology will award the winning candidates a scholarship amount of 8,000€ per academic year for up to two academic years of master’s studies.