The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Ball State University is offering International Achievement Scholarships in the USA.
Ball State University (BSU) is an Indiana public research university located in Muncie. Fishers and Indianapolis has two satellite facilities. It is one of the “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” universities.
Why study at Ball State University? Seven academic colleges make up the university. The total number of students enrolled in Fall 2020 was 21,597, including 15,205 undergraduates and 5,817 postgraduates. Around 120 undergraduate majors and 130 minor fields of study are available at the university.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Ball State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Must participate as full-time, degree-seeking students in on-campus courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in an undergraduate degree programme, students are required to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result from a recognized college or university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
The Ball State University will provide an award of $4,000 a year for a four-year total of $16,000 to the international students.