Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Melbourne is providing the Alex Chernov Scholarships.
The programme aims to support Indian students who are going to take part in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for Indian students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? At Melbourne, they are first class for teaching quality which means you’ll discover and share new and bold ideas with the very best.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Law School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to international students from India commencing a Masters-level course from within the various specialist legal areas of the Melbourne Law Masters program at Melbourne Law School, this application is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At a minimum, you will need to provide academic transcripts and a CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to apply for graduate research degrees, you’re normally required to have completed at least a four year Australian Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- Language Requirement: When you apply for a graduate degree, you’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
The University of Melbourne is providing the educational fund for students to complete their education in Australia.