Pharmacy International Bursary’s applications are now available for the outstanding students at the University of Manchester for the academic year 2021/2022.
This bursary is available for talented and motivated students who will enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester, founded in 2004, is a merged university of two well-known institutes named Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It has more than 40,250 learners and over 12,800 staff affiliates. It is among the most comprehensive universities in the US.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The university is recognized at the global level for its academic and analysis excellence. It offers undergraduate, master, and doctorate programmes in various disciplines.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Up to £2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs of biology, medicine and health at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- Must be going to enrol in an undergraduate degree;
- Must have an excellent academics history.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Pharmacy International Bursary is endowed by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health at the School of Health Sciences of the University of Manchester is providing a benefit of up to £2,000 per year to the accomplishing students for the academic year 2021/2022.