The Lambton College is offering Bank of Montreal Scholarship for All Programs. This scholarship is available to Canadian & international students.
The Lambton College is a college of applied arts and technology in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. There are approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6,500 part-time students and 500 international students.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue All Programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $500.00.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available to Canada & International students..
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available to Canada & International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Based on the previous academic year:
- Full-time Lambton College students, domestic and international
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- The recipient MUST be present at Academic Award Ceremony in order to receive this award
English Language Requirements: Students from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply:
Submit brief type-written document to demonstrate your outstanding leadership within and beyond Lambton College.