The Baumgartner Law Firm is satisfied to proposal an annual law student scholarship to needy individuals achieve a top-notch legal education.
The award is open to all students who have been accepted or are currently attending a law course in an accredited law school in the US.
Great offer to win $3000 award for law study.
User Review( votes)
The Baumgartner Law Firm was founded in 1985 by Houston injury Attorney Greg Baumgartner. It is known as a top-rated personal injury law firm in the city of Houston, Texas.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020.
- University or Organization: Baumgartner Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Law School courses
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: US Citizen
- An Award can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open only in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is going to be awarded for an academic degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be appropriate, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be registered at an accredited law school in the United States
- If you have joined to law school and have not yet been accepted, you may apply, but the grant will only be awarded to someone accepted and enrolled at an accredited Law School at the time of scholarship selection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are necessary to fill out the online application form on which given on the program website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload College Acceptance Evidence and Resume
- Entry Requirements: Candidates are in need to write answers in the online application of the following questions: 1) Why do you desire the program? 2) What do you think you have done to earn the award? 3) What are your career goals after College?
- Language Requirement: Participants must have good command in the English language.
- A one-time award of $3,000 will be granted to one winner.
- The prize can be used for tuition, books and other expenses of law school.
- This fund will be given based on need and commitment to assisting others.