The University of Manchester is glad to announce the BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Fully-Funded International Scholarships for brilliant students. Applications from all nationalities are welcome for this programme.
The aim of this award is to provide financial help to international students to pursue the PhD degree programme at the University of Manchester. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Valuable offer to get an education in the UK with study fund.
User Review( votes)
In 1824, Manchester University was founded as the Manchester Institute of Mechanics. It is a university of public science that was formally organized in 2004 as the University of Manchester.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is an enormous location with world-class infrastructure, high-level courses, professional personnel, and leisure and sporting facilities. There are several short courses available in creative fields and opportunities for study abroad.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in biological, biomedical, mathematical, and physical sciences at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must be awarded to exceptional quality candidates, due to the competitive nature of this scheme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University. And, after that, students need to apply online for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Manchester will provide fully-funded scholarships to the winning students for the session 2021/2022.