Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the Fully Funded PhD scholarships in Experiences of Amputation at De Montfort University.
The fund is established to encourage those talented candidates who are interested in studying the PhD degree coursework at the Institute of Allied Health Sciences Research. The studentship is open for both UK and EU students.
This is a fully-funded programme designed to support your studies.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University is a public research university offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degrees in many fields. It provides tools to promote the growth of studies of students and help them excel.
Why at study at the De Montfort University? While studying at this university, students will develop a global mindset in an international classroom. It offers them unparalleled opportunities for applicants to obtain a world-class certification.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: Institute of Allied Health Sciences Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in the Institute of Allied Health Sciences Research
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this educational program, candidates applicant must:
- Possess a UK Honours degree with at least an upper second class (2:1) or an academic or professional qualification plus experience in their sector or industry. The Research Degrees Committee Faculty Review Panel deems to be equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application, then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at De Montfort University. After enrolling, seekers can download and complete the award application form. Completed application forms should be sent to pgrscholarships-at-dmu.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a CV attachment and details of the proposed research project and how it maps onto DMU areas of research excellence.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, candidates are demanded to meet the minimum English language requirements of the university.
The scholarship programme provides Home/EU fees for three years plus an annual tax-free stipend starting at £15,285 for full-time study for three years.