The University of Leicester is delighted to offer 100 Citizens of Change Scholarships. These funding opportunities are available for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational programme encourages excellent UK, EU, and international students who want to study for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for home and international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university internationally recognized for international excellence, world-changing science, and top-notch and inspiring teaching. It offers a lively and worthy atmosphere for studies in which students are ready for their future.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university prepares learners to make their effect, providing stimulating education, leading to meaningful careers and skills. Students will obtain a high-quality educational experience here, enjoy student programs, and take advantage of many professions.
Awards are to be distributed according to the following timeline:
- Maximum of 10 awards for entries submitted between 13 December 2021 and 31 January 2022.
- Maximum of 10 awards for entries submitted between 1 February 2022 and 28 February 2022.
- Maximum of 10 awards for entries submitted between 1 March 2022 and 31 March 2022.
- Maximum of 10 awards for entries submitted between 1 April 2022 and 30 April 2022.
- Remaining awards (to total a maximum of 50 for entries) submitted between 13 December 2021 and 9 June 2022.
- University: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: UK and EU students – £7,500 and international students – 50% off your first-year tuition fees.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any student who holds an offer to study at the University of Leicester on a full-time campus-based undergraduate course starting in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The aid amount will automatically be deducted from the tuition fee once successfully being admitted into an undergraduate course at the University of Leicester.
- Supporting Documents: It is required from all candidates to send the given documents with their admission application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport. Submit your video file or video URL by email to citizens100-at-Leicester.ac.uk along with your student ID (received as part of your offer).
- Admission Requirements: All students who hold a high school diploma will be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Leicester.
- Language Requirement: All the candidates who belong to any non-English speaking country will have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. University accepts IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
The University of Leicester will provide an award amount of 50 scholarships for UK and EU students – £7,500 (£2,500 per year for the first three years of your course) and 50 scholarships for international students – 50% off your first-year tuition fees.