To students to encourage and facilitate their pursuit of post-secondary education, the BC Scholarship Society has decided to award the students the One World International Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
Students who demonstrate a combination of strong academic achievement and community involvement, along with clearly defined career and educational goals are ideal candidates to win this scholarship award worth $5,000. The applicants must be Canadian students enrolled in a post-secondary programme at an eligible BC institute.
Great offer for candidates to complete Post-Secondary education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The BC Scholarship Society is an organization that provides scholarships and awards to BC students to assist them with the completion of their post-secondary studies. The organisation’s mission is to help students succeed.
The BC Scholarship Society presents financial awards and scholarships through six separate programs to students attending public post-secondary institutions throughout B.C. and internationally. It is administered by a select group of employees of the Victoria Foundation that provides administrative support for the Society and manages the delivery of its various scholarship and award programs.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: BC Scholarship Society
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Canada can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to a post-secondary academic program at a BC public post-secondary institution
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in an academic program of at least one year at a BC public post-secondary institution.
- The applicants must be accepted in an international experience program outside of Canada or the United States of America.
- The applicants must carry academic credit recognized by their home institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first apply for admission in their preferred university or college. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two reference forms
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their respective universities or college.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores for English language tests. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo, and more are commonly accepted across Canadian education institutes.
The students selected to be awarded the One World International Scholarship will be provided a sum of $2,000 to $5,000.