With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly qualified students, Cornell University is providing IES Graduate Research Grants for International Students.
The grant is especially for students who undertake graduate research study focused on the study of Europe. They may be in any field but must undertake the eligible research. The students can be international or American and must submit a project proposal and a letter or recommendation to be considered for this grant worth $3,500.
Nice offer for international students in the USA
User Review( votes)
Cornell University is a private Ivy League statutory land-grant research university based in Ithaca, New York ranking 20th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 21st in Best Global Universities. The university was started with the intention to give students a university where any person can find instruction in any study.
Why choose to study at Cornell University? Cornell University aims to enhance the lives and livelihoods of students, the people of New York, and others around the world through public service. The university will discover, preserve and disseminate knowledge to educate the next generation of global citizens and promote a culture of broad inquiry throughout and beyond the Cornell community.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 10th March, 2023.
- University or Organization: Cornell University
- Department: Centre for International Studies
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake graduate research programs in any field of study at Cornell University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must conduct research focused on the study of Europe.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Eligible candidates will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 5-6 Page project proposal
- A letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university, typically a relevant bachelor qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- iTEP – 5.5
- Duolingo – 120
Cornell University will be awarding the scholarship winners a sum of $3,500 to utilise towards their undertaken graduate research study.