The University of Queensland is supporting the Business Scholarship opportunity organized by the Chin Family Trust in order to increase the number of Chinese participants in Australia.
The purpose of this educational award is to encourage and support a Chinese student enrolled or planning to be enrolled in a degree program offered by the UQ Business School.
Its a fine offer for Chinese student o study in Australia with $1000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 by the state parliament. It is a public research university which is known as Australia’s fifth oldest university.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, the students will have a variety of degree level courses and the presence of experienced teachers or researchers. It will provide many funding and educational opportunities for its participants.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, and Postgraduate
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of China are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A bachelors, honours, and postgraduate degree program within the UQ Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be enrolled full time in an approved program and is an overseas student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is important to receive an unconditional offer to study in a bachelors or honours or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Only then you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The donor will determine the number of awards and each will have the value of $1000.