If you work hard for achieving something, then the great you will feel when you achieve it. Hence for helping you in achieving that level, Griffith University is presenting the Behavioural Science Honours program in Australia.
The educational grant is open for high performing Australian, New Zealand and international participants who want to undertake their undergraduate research studies at Griffith University.
A good opportunity for overseas applicants
User Review( votes)
Griffith University established in 1971, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith.
Why at Griffith University? The university offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, and others. Its education facility develops a student’s personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 13, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand, and Overseas candidates are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business degree program at the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant be studying full-time or part-time
- Candidates should have had a proposed research topic related to the Cluster’s research interests, including financial decision-making, behavioral economics, health, social impact, environmental change, and sustainability.
How to Apply
There are two steps of applying-
Step 1- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university before applying to the grant.
Step 2- After being enrolled in a program, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must submit a PDF file which contains a personal statement answering the following-
- Career Goals and Aims: How can an understanding of behavioral science help to achieve behavior change?
- Scholarship benefit: How will the Scholarship help you with your Honours studies?
- Optional is there anything else you would like to add: any request for consideration of GPA being below required.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must have achieved a minimum GPA of 6.0 during your undergraduate study.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The candidates will receive an amount of $4000 towards their studies.