Highly talented aspirants from Singapore are invited to apply for the Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship administrated by the National University of Singapore.
The bursary will be awarded to those uniquely well-rounded individuals who are committed to undertake full-time undergraduate degree coursework in session 2020-2021.
Admirable opportunity for Singapore students
User Review( votes)
The National University of Singapore is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. It is a comprehensive research university, offers a wide range of disciplines. It is ranked 1st in Singapore & Asia Pacific, and 22nd in the world according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the National University of Singapore? The university offers many opportunities to interact with professors and research fellows from all over the globe. Here, candidates are strongly encouraged to venture overseas – for internships, student exchange or community work.
Application Deadline: End of February 2020
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Singapore students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential, have good co-curricular activities record, particularly in performing and/or visual arts, possess good Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidate must be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at NUS, excluding Yale-NUS College and students in the Law and Liberal Arts Double Degree Programme offered by Yale-NUS College and NUS. Limited scholarships are available for Dentistry and Medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, students are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the National University of Singapore. After taking admission, candidates can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit supporting documents including academic results, CCA records, and certificates of achievements at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Claimants are required to have a minimum GRE score of 320 (verbal & quantitative) and 3.5 (analytical) or a GMAT score of 650 and above.
Scholars will get the tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy), S$6,000 annual living allowance, S$2,800 annual accommodation allowance, guaranteed an offer of a 1-semester Student Exchange Programme (SEP) with one of NUS’ overseas partner universities. Guaranteed offers of on-campus accommodation for the first 2 years of undergraduate studies, provided the Scholar submits a complete hostel admission application every year within the prescribed application periods and fulfills NUS’s eligibility criteria for NUS on-campus accommodation.