Candidates who are seeking a funding opportunity to study in the UK are informed that applications are open for Jesus College Postgraduate Scholarships program at the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College.
The educational is not only available for the UK and EU candidates but also open for international candidates who want to start their postgraduate studies (master or PhD) at the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College.
A valuable study program for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Jesus College was founded between 1496 and 1516 on the site of the twelfth-century Benedictine nunnery of St Mary and St Radegund by John Alcock, then Bishop of Ely. It is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge in England.
Why at Jesus College? At this college, the candidates will learn from some of the best university teachers who are professionally experienced and devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future and creating a positive impact on society.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge, Jesus College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 24, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s (Humanities or Social Sciences, History or historical studies) and a PhD (Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics) degree program at the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a postgraduate degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take admission in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
- There are three types of awards available. Candidates need to complete their award application form and submit it with the CV, transcripts, and recent academic reference arranged to [email protected]
- The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship
- The Gurnee Hart Scholarship
- The Embiricos Trust Scholarship
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold an undergraduate degree for a master course and a master’s degree for a PhD program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Each grant has different value which is as follows-
- The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship- Up to £4,000 for a master’s course
- The Gurnee Hart Scholarship – Up to £8,000 for master’s degree
- The Embiricos Trust Scholarship- Up to £13,500 for a PhD program