The Beit Trust is pleased to provide a small number of Awards for the outstanding students from Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia nationals. The call is open for study and research postgraduate Masters or Ph.D. programs.
These scholarships can be taken at any university in the UK, Ireland or South Africa. Applicants can study in a subject of their choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
Wonderful opportunities for Postgraduate Students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1906, The Trust is a British South Africa Company. Trust offers a limited number of postgraduate educations for courses in related universities in the United Kingdom or South African universities.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can get the advantage of the latest digital technologies. They will enable to push the boundaries of current thinking and research by studying abroad.
Application Deadline: 12 February 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Zambia, Malawi or Zimbabwe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or Ph.D. programs in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: All aspirants are needed to except medical and veterinary, doctors must be under 30 years of age, doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age at the time of application. It’s essential for them to complete 18 months of internship, and a one-year, preferably rural, posting in the relevant country.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants must have to be registered as a postgraduate degree student at the recognized university. After taking affirmation, claimants can download the application form online.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must be ready to submit the medical certificate from your doctor, a certified transcript of your degree results, a certified document of evidence of residency, CV showing all work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in this studentship, applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
The Grant will provide the tuition Fees and costs of and related academic expenses, payment of a personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support, Other allowances, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return home, Economy Class air passages for the initial journey to the place of study, and for the return at the end of the course.