The Beit Trust offers a small Number of Awards to Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia nationals. These can be undertaken at any university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
The Beit Trust offers postgraduate masters or Ph.D. programs abroad for studies or research. Only applicants with acceptances from the universities listed will be eligible for Beit Scholarships.
Wonderful opportunities for Postgraduate Students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1906, The Trust is a British South Africa Company. Trust offers a limited number of postgraduate educations for courses in related universities in the United Kingdom or South African universities.
Application Deadline: 11 March 2020
- Applicants from Zambia, Malawi or Zimbabwe is eligible for this Beit Trust Scholarship.
- All applicants except medical and veterinary doctors must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.
- This is awarded for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
- Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December of the application year. They should have completed 18 months of internship, and a one-year, preferably rural, posting in the relevant country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must download the application form online. For Zambians, applicants will need to fill out an initial application form online. Applicants are urged to complete the online form as early as possible to establish whether they would qualify. If you do qualify, a form will be sent to you and you will be required to provide additional information and details.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the medical certificate from your doctor, a certified transcript of your degree results, a certified document of evidence of residency (National Registration Card or birth certificate), Up to date CV showing all work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The extent of a Beit Postgraduate Grant is:
- Fees and costs of tuition and related academic expenses are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- Payment of a personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return home.
- Economy Class air passages are provided by the Trust for the initial journey to the place of study, and for the return at the end of the course.