To assist non-local students to finance their education in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Baptist University has established the Belt and Road Scholarships for Mongolia students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who can identify themselves as first-year non-locals from Mongolia are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students can undertake any undergraduate programme of their choice that is available at the Hong Kong Baptist University. The award of the scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
A fine programme for aspirants in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded university, also marked as one of the top liberal arts universities in Asia. It is ranked 610th among Best Global Universities and is famously known to deliver the best student experience by cultivating students’ integrity, creativity, communication, and employability.
Why choose to study at the Hong Kong Baptist University? Hong Kong Baptist University is committed to academic excellence in teaching, research and service. It strives to be a leading liberal arts University in Asia for the world delivering academic excellence in a caring, creative and global culture.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mongolia can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice available at HKBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year non-locals from Mongolia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications via the online application system of the university. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a high school graduation diploma and other documents required by the course they wish to join at HKBU.
- Admission Requirements: The students applying must have SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 1200 or 23 scores respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
The Mongolia candidates selected by the Hong Kong Baptist University to be awarded this scholarship will be provided full tuition fee cover of the undertaken programme.