Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde is now offering Benildean Excellence in Scholastic and Talent Scholarship.
The program is awarding students to study in any degree program for the year 2020 all well as encourages and supports them to achieve their dream of building a successful career in the Philippines.
Nice offer for students to get financial support for university education.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1980, De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde is a member institution of De La Salle Philippines (DLSP), a network of 16 Lasallian institutions. It offers a degree or non-degree programs in the service industries, computer applications in business, arts, design, management, and particular fields of study.
Why at the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde? At this university, students can develop their interest and passion, and train them to become professionally competent in established industries and emerging areas of specialization. Students can get the destination for career and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree except business management and marketing management
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open only for the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for any degree coursework except Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Business Management or Marketing Management programs
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students have a high school grade point average (HSGPA) of at least 90% as computed by Benilde with a substantive achievement in curricular, leadership and co-curricular activities
- Have reached the required exceptional score in the Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission to any degree program except business management and marketing management at the university. After that, they will be automatically involved in the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, applicants need to check out any entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to provide evidence of their English language sufficiency.
The awards will distribute the following manner:
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver,
- Trimestral stipend,
- Computer laboratory privileges,
- Additional library privileges.