If you have a dream of studying in any university in the Philippines, then you will glad to know that Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology is pleased to offer its Academic Scholarships.
The ZSCMST Academic award program is open to all academically qualified applicants who want to pursue a university degree program for the academic year 2020-21.
Nice offer to receive 50% to 100% tuition off for university degree.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1956, Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology (ZMCMST) is the part of Southern Mindanao branch of the Philippine Institute of Fisheries Technology. It offers many programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Why at Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology? ZSCMST provides quality education and relevant research for deserving students to study. It is a word-class institution for higher learning, research, development and innovation in fisheries, marine sciences, maritime education, and technology.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines candidates are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: The following criteria are considered for academic scholars:
- President’s List – 1.00 to 1.20 weighted point average with no grade lower than 1.50 in any subject (100% free tuition per semester)
- Dean’s List – 1.21 to 1.45 WPA in any subject with no grades lower 1.75 (75% free tuition)
- Director’s List – 1.46 to 1.75 WPA in any discipline with no grades not more economical than 2.00 (50% free tuition).
- Must have a general weighted average of 2.50 or better
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission to any degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically involved in the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check out any entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Successful students will receive 50% to 100% free tuition-fee and other benefits as given:
- Free Matriculation and other fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Semestral Book Allowance
- Thesis Support
- Graduation Support