To encourage students to study in Hong Kong, the Chinese University of Hong Kong has announced the Best Project Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who want to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate can apply for this scholarship to secure up to HK$20,000 funding to support their project idea. Selection will be on the basis of their project work relating to occupational safety and health.
User Review( votes)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, situated in Shenzhen is a collaboration of Shenzhen University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong that is looking forward to assisting in the preservation, creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research, and public service.
Why choose to study at the Chinese University of Hong Kong? The Chinese University of Hong Kong is one of the world’s top universities that aim to nurture students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. It possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives. The teachers at CUHK are top-tier teaching staff recruited globally with a global vision.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: HK$20,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries:
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in occupational safety and health at CUHK.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should demonstrate exceptional project excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply. The applicants need to submit their application copy and project summary to the Occupational Safety & Health Council at its local office in Hong Kong to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have appeared for SAT or ACT and have attained a total of 1190 out of 1600 or a composite 24 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Selected applicants will be awarded a cash prize ranging from HK$4,000 TO HK$20,000 to cover the cost of their study.