Kangwon National University is inviting students to take up a master’s study programme in South Korea through the BEST-KNU Scholarships and fulfill their educational goals. The scholarship programme is open to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award is designed for international students from all over the world that want to pursue a graduate-level study in South Korea at KNU. Students with above-average grade points will be awarded a monthly stipend and accommodation.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Kangwon National University is one of the top public universities in South Korea holding 23rd ranked national universities. Kangwon aims to train creative pioneers of biomedical science and the biomedical industry of the 21st century as well as global talents with creativity and integrated leadership.
Why choose to study at Kangwon National University? Kangwon National University is a very dynamic university that is trying to keep up with the rapidly-changing educational ecosystem by being faithful to the fundamentals while at the same time employing a future-oriented educational strategy. With world-class education, research, industry-academy cooperation, and employment capabilities, KNU is rising to be a prestigious university.
Application Deadline: 27th November 2021
- University or Organization: Kangwon National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: KRW200,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any graduate-level programme offered at Kangwon.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be at the 20% best during the last year in their previous school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the university portal and complete the application procedure. Eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Study plan
- Graduation diploma
- Copy of ID card
- Personal information
- 3 photos
- Final academic transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have over average 3.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 530
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- CEFR – B2
- TEPS – 600
- NEW TEPS – 327
- TOEIC – 700
Kangwon University will provide the selected students KRW 200,000 allowance per month along with dormitory fees including meals.