With an aim to foster research excellence and innovative activities, the Region Normandie has announced the Winning Normandy Fellowship programme for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fellowship programme is specially designed for international students to conduct research studies in France. Region Normandie will select forty students in two calls for the postdoctoral fellowship and will proved them a monthly salary.
Region Normandie is a company that is a part of the Executive, Legislative, and Other General Government Support Industry. It aims to promote attractive research careers in the Normandy region of France by funding individual-driven research training and career opportunities for experienced researchers.
Why choose to study in France? France is a very famous destination for studying among international students. Its idealness, build of its rich culture, gastronomy, architecture, and thriving student life, makes it attractive in the eyes of international students. Additionally, the tuition fee rates in France are comparatively affordable for the high-quality education that is served.
Application Deadline: 17th October 2021
- University or Organization: Region Normandie
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 5540€
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A research programme in Energy, Food, Sustainable and Digital, Mobility and Logistics, Health and Risk Management can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have successfully applied to a research programme in an eligible institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to a host research group belonging to one of the “Smart Specialisation Strategy” domains (around 110 laboratories) to develop the research project of their choice.
- Application for the Winning Normandy Programme can be made on the application portal set up by the institution.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Research project description
- Curriculum Vitae and track record
- Ethics self-assessment form
- Proof of identity
- PhD degree transcript and/or appropriate work certificate(s)
- 2 recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be fluent in English and have basic knowledge of French.
The applicants that will be selected for the fellowship will be given 5540€ per month and a supplementary budget for research, training, and travel expenses by the institute.