Take advantage of Bachelor International Scholarships today! BI Norwegian Business School is providing a 50% off tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the bursary is to help international students who are going to take part in the bachelor’s degree program in Norway.
Great offer for international students to receive a 50% study discount for the undergraduate degree program in Norway .
User Review( votes)
BI Norwegian Business School is a globally recognized not-for-profit private institution. Established in 1943, BI has one of the largest and most active academic environments in Europe and has four campuses with the main one located in Oslo.
Why study BI Norwegian Business School? While studying at BI, students will work with real cases and business challenges. BI offers a complete set of programs for bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees and executive education and tailor-made programs for businesses.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: 50% off on tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree will be awarded in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics program. They display above-average grades from Upper Secondary School and University from a school outside Norway.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must follow these given steps:
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the ‘Scholarship.’
- Supporting Documents: You are asked to submit the following documents:
- Transcripts of grades and certificates
- Letter of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the school for an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: An English test is mandatory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international:
- You will need to submit one of the following tests (required minimum score in brackets):
- IELTS Academic (overall band score 6.0)
- TOEFL ibt (78)
- TOEFL pbt (550)
- Pearson PTE Academic (55)
- The European Language Certificate (TELC), telc English B2-C1 University
University of Cambridge exams:
- B2 First – First Certificate in English (169)
- C1 Advanced – Certificate in Advanced English (169)
- C2 Proficiency – Certificate of Proficiency in English (180)
BI Norwegian Business School will provide 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the program. The total value of the scholarship throughout the three-year degree program is approximately NOK 125,000.