Scholarships help in boasting your educational and career goals by removing financial hurdles. To cover study expenses, the University of Texas at Austin is providing International Education Fee Scholarships to the needy and deserving students in the USA.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support to the international students who are going to take part in a bachelor’s degree at the university.
UT Austin is one of the world’s premier research universities in the United States. Hurry Up! Apply for its International Education Fee (IEF) Scholarship and receive study fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Austin is one of the world’s leading research universities in the United States. It provides more than 100 undergraduate, 170 graduate programs as well as funding opportunities to the students.
Why study at the University of Texas at Austin? UT Austin offers programs and services that lay the groundwork for academic and co-curricular success for students. It provides you with a wide array of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before April 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful award, students are suggested to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants can fulfil the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, letter of recommendation, a CV, and photographs
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove that they have the right level of written and spoken in English.
The University of Texas will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for undergraduate degree coursework.