If you are a high-calibre student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Bings Awards at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
This educational award supports talented aspirants who are going to start a research degree program for the session 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for students to study in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is the oldest institution of advanced education that offers post-secondary learning certificate courses.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? The university has been ranked for excellence in research, teaching, employability, facilities, innovation, internationalization, and inclusiveness. It gives candidates an exciting range of study options and facilities.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand
- The prize can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand applicants can apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Claimants must have an excellent record in pre-degree qualification
- Domestic aspirants can participate in this grant program
- The award will be tenable by those who undertaking full-time study in postgraduation at this university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this award, you require to take admission to a research degree at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking enrollment, seekers need to meet all the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to submit any evidence of their English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will receive $2000 of their tuition fees which will cover the cost of education expenses.