Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Sydney is offering the Social Impact Awards for the session 2020-2021.
This scholarship aims to support outstanding students and promote academic excellence within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the University.
Wonderful chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is the state’s largest university. It offers broad research programs, providing opportunities for undergraduates, graduates, and advanced graduate aspirants.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university is known on the international level for its quality academics and learning. It comprises an amazing university that provides a wonderful environment for living and learning here.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To gain consideration for this award, applicants need to meet the given requirements:
- Australian and New Zealand aspirants can apply for the award
- Seekers must be intended in the master of business administration program at this university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, aspirants are mandatory to take admission in MBA degree at this university. After taking enrollment, you will be eligible to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you required to meet the admission requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Entrants whose first language is not English will have to complete the university’s language requirements.
Benefits: The award will cover the academic tuition fees for two units of study in the MBA program.