Earn higher education in the UK without worrying about expenses as the Birkbeck University of London is now presenting Aaron Sims funding for bright and highly motivated candidates.
This educational scheme is introduced to provide financial support to those students who are planning to apply to an MPhil program starting in October 2021, offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages.
The Birkbeck University of London is a renowned teaching and research institution offers a variety of degree programs and courses including short and online courses. It has always been dedicated to providing a stimulating and dynamic environment for learning and research.
Why study at the Birkbeck University of London? From one-day courses to advanced courses at postgraduate level, the university offers a variety of program to choose from. It is popular for its research and quality of teaching. Along with the study, it helps students develop both professionally and personally by providing them mentoring, counselling and educational and career opportunity.
Application Deadline: 2 July 2021.
- University or Organization: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: Department of Cultures and Languages
- Course Level: MPhil
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with UK and EU nationality can join this program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Part-time or full-time MPhil programmes offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages (currently: MPhil Comparative Literature, MPhil French, MPhil German, MPhil Iberian and Latin American Studies or MPhil Japanese).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be UK/EU students.
- Applicants are planning to apply to an MPhil program, ideally starting in October 2021, offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages
- Applicants will also need to demonstrate academic excellence ensure they have made sufficient financial provision to meet the remaining costs associated with their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After enrolling yourself in the MPhil program, you can participate in this application . The application process includes filling application form that must be forwarded with references to Anthony Shepherd at aj.shepherd-at-bbk.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirement for an MPhil program at Birkbeck is usually a good honour’s degree and/or a relevant master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must provide proof of their proficiency in English by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests and provide the certificate.
The Birkbeck University of London is awarding educational award to support home an EU students study at the Department of Cultures and Languages. This funding will be applied to covers tuition fees for either three years (full time) or five years (part-time).