The Queensland University of Technology is granting the Faculty of Law International Merit Scholarship for inspired students who wish to reach their goals in the field of law.
Wonderful offer for international students to get study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Australia. It has enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. Here students have many options to choose their career in any interesting field.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: Cover 25% of your tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in one of these courses offered by Faculty of Law: Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Graduate Entry, Bachelor of Justice and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated excellence in their past studies
- Continue to achieve high standards for the duration of their studies with QUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application required for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in one of these courses offered by Faculty of Law: Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Graduate Entry, Bachelor of Justice and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at QUT. After being enrolled, applicants must be eligible for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholarship winners will receive a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score. An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT provided you meet the academic conditions.