The International Water Centre (IWC) is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for the Master of Catchment Science Partial International Scholarship.
The education award is available to both domestic and international applicants who are going to enroll in the master degree program at Griffith University.
Nice program for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
International Water Centre is a Brisbane-based organization that employs a diverse range of strategies. IWC provides education, training, and applied research to generate capabilities, skills, and knowledge to upgrade a whole-water cycle approach to Integrated Water Management globally.
Why at Griffith University? GU has a quality of education and strong research areas for their candidates. It offers over 200 degrees and deeply connected to the Asian region, inspiring the surrounding community.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- Organization: International Water Centre (IWC) Pty Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: A$9,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Catchment Science program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Receive an offer of admission into the MCs program
- Accept their offer of admission into Griffith University and pay the tuition fee deposit
- Formally enroll in the four courses
- Once enrolled, the partial scholarship will be paid directly to Griffith towards the trimester 1 tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the award application, applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MCs program at Griffith University. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be uploaded current resume/CV, two reference letters from a professional or academic reference letter (current from within the past two years).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (check Griffith’s conditions including minimum scores for English Language Proficiency tests).
The funding program will provide the A$9,500, which covers a $7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Catchment Science program. It also provides return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.