Trinity College is very pleased to announce the Birkett international awards in Physical Chemistry. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is designed to support international and domestic students who want to undertake a DPhil in Physical Chemistry linked with environmental research for the October 2023 intake. The scholarship programme will cover the full and also provide a maintenance grant. They must meet the program’s language requirements and have highly regarded undergraduate honours to be considered.
Get financial support for a doctoral study program at University College London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England. The college is a medium-sized college occupying a beautiful, spacious site in the city center, founded in 1555 by Sir Thomas Pope. Relationships between students and tutors are open and friendly.
Why choose to study at Trinity College? Trinity College welcomes students of all backgrounds. As part of its commitment to making sure every student gets the most out of their time at Trinity, the college provides its students with top-notch facilities, generous bursaries, and a warm sense of community that are all very conducive to academic success.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is likely to be Friday, 20th January 2023. However, the latest deadline is Wednesday, 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Trinity College
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and other benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for DPhil in Physical Chemistry linked with environmental research at Trinity College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be enrolled for entry in October 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, students are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. All students who are offered a place on the DPhil in Physical Chemistry will automatically be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or strong upper-second-class undergraduate degree with honours in a subject relevant to the proposed research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- C1 – 185
- C2 – 185
Trinity College will award the selected candidates a scholarship covering full fees (home or international) and a maintenance grant at the level of the Research Council stipend for the duration of the undertaken course.