The educational award encourages excellent students from Brunei, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework in September 2021.
Founded in 1992, Birmingham City University is a well-known university in the United Kingdom’s heartland that provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality, student-centered education in a professional and welcoming setting.
Why study at Birmingham City University? The institution focuses on candidate-centered, research-driven instruction, which is necessary for a successful career focused on lifelong learning. Students can find a variety of job options for their chosen field of study.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in the following eligible course:
- MA Visual Communication
- MA Art + Design
- MA Fine Art
- MA Fashion Design
- MA Jewellery and Related Products
- MA Textile and Surface Design
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- MA Product and Furniture Design
- MA Landscape Architecture
- MArch Architecture
- MA Design and Visualisation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- All Art and Design Scholarship Prize applicants must already have an offer from the university to be able to apply and thus must have met our overall entry criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in one of the postgraduate degree programs at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Birmingham City University will provide educational support in the following manner:
- First Place = £3,000 scholarship
- Second Place = £1,000 scholarship
- Third Place = One-way flight to the UK