To support its aim of making abroad higher education more accessible to students, Federation University is currently offering the Prospective International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships.
International applicants will receive this application towards accommodation during their study at Federation University in Australia. Applicants who want to undertake a full-time bachelor or postgraduate programme and choose to live on campus in university accommodation can apply.
Ranked within the top 20% of Australian universities, Federation University is a public, dual-sector university that desires to transform lives and enhance communities. With its research, it aims to improve people’s lives around the world and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University imparts the best quality teaching in Australia. It keeps up the quality teaching by regularly reviewing the programmes to ensure they have national and international relevance. The university’s personalised learning approach in a supportive environment allows the students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students. The class sizes are also smaller, so students can receive one-to-one assistance directly. Federation graduates are likely to get a full-time job and earn a higher starting salary.
Application Deadline: 20th November 2021
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor and postgraduate programme offered at Federation University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international student who will begin their studies in Australia in 2021 at Federation University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and log in to complete the application process on the university portal. International students will automatically be assessed for an offer of an accommodation scholarship to support living in the University’s accommodation when they receive an offer to study at the University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- High school certificate
- Valid passport
- Study permit
- Copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport
- Two-three letter of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications and must have completed an Australian bachelors or overseas equivalent to being admitted in a n=bachelor or postgraduate programme at FedUni.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The selected applicants will receive $4,000 by the Federation University in two halves of $2,000 towards two semesters of any applied bachelor or postgraduate programme at the university.