Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Monash University is offering Raydon Graduate Research International Scholarships for the session 2022/2023.
The purpose of the funding program is to assist graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs.
Nice offer for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Here students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: October 31 each year
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Research
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate Research program in social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in a Graduate Research degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will provide six awards amount of up to $20,000 to domestic and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.