The Blavatnik School of Government is delighted to offer a Fully-Funded Doctoral funding for International Students who are motivated to address research questions with real-world policy interest.
The program aims to improve the motivation and effectiveness of people working in government, through collaborative research, direct engagement with the public or private sectors, and teaching.
Fully-Funded funding for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Blavatnik School of Government is one of the University of Oxford’s newest and most vibrant departments. They combine the academic rigour of the top-ranked university in the world with an applied, real-world focus.
Why study at Blavatnik School of Government? The school is committed to improving the quality of government and public policymaking worldwide through teaching current and future leaders.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Blavatnik School of Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: DPhil
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue DPhil in Public Policy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a research master’s degree or equivalent training.
- Candidates from any relevant field of social science, including but not limited to political science, economics, public policy, management, sociology, law, behavioural science or organizational behaviour.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission for a Doctoral program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the official transcript, cv/resume, statement of purpose and research proposal, written work and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Read the full language requirements.
The scholarship cover full tuition fees, a stipend for living expenses, and costs of travel/research for three years for students of any nationality enrolled in the DPhil program.