Words have the power to help people live better and healthier lives. Hence, BrainReference is offering Student Essay Scholarship to provide the support the next generation needs to make great education easier to change lives.
The goal of the grant is to inspire 15 years of age or older students in various health fields to work toward a future in which brain-related problems can be controlled.
Nice offer to get a $1,500 fund for study.
User Review( votes)
The award is open to students who are enrolled in the U.S. accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning as well as college, university, or trade school.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: BrainReference.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: U.S. Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the students must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in the U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Students should be in respectable educational standing with your current institution.
- Students must be 15 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicants who are under 18 of age must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
How to Apply
To Apply: Participants are required to submit an online scholarship entry request and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are enrolled in.
- Describe the importance of good brain health, and how specific nutrients can influence your cognitive functions in 2000 words or less.
- 2020 Essay Subject: Brain Health – Effects of Nutrients on Cognitive Processes and Emotions.
- Entry Requirements: Essay must be written in 1,500 – 2,000 words
- The highest award is $1,500. Four students will be selected based on the quality of the submitted essay.
- Three additional winning students will be given $500 each.