All international and domestic students interested to apply for this scholarship can participate. To be eligible, the students must apply for a PhD programme offered at the Geography, Environment, and Development Studies programme at Birkbeck. Students will be provided a home tuition fee and an annual stipend for three years.
This scholarship programme includes amazing benefits that will make your university journey more memorable
User Review( votes)
Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Birkbeck University London is ranked 886th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is one of the world’s leading research universities with a vibrant, intellectually challenging research culture. Students of Birkbeck benefit from research-led teaching.
Application Deadline: Application for this funding scheme will close on 1st March 2022.
- University or Organization: Birkbeck, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All British national and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake the Geography, Environment and Development Studies programme at the Birkbeck, University of London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements, including English language requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for the desired PhD programme. While making their applications, students will receive a prompt to confirm details of any scholarships or grants they wish to apply for. Students must ensure they respond with: ‘Bloomsbury Scholarship.’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of relevant studies and a letter from your course coordinator predicting the expected degree result
- A sample of writing such as your MA dissertation or similar
- Admission Requirements: The applicants have an undergraduate or master’s degree in Quaternary Geology, Geography, Biology, or another relevant discipline at merit or distinction level (with a minimum grade of 65% for their dissertation).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The PhD candidates allotted this scholarship will receive home tuition fees and a stipend for up to three years.