Applications have been invited for the available BMW program for high school seniors. BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship is for applicants who make plans in engineering or through ABSE-accredited program in related science degree programs.
Grants for up to three additional years can be renewed for $ 1,500 a year (total rewards $ 6000). It can be used for the expenditure of tuition or any other contingency school.
A marvelous chance for High School Seniors in the USA.
User Review( votes)
This annual award is recognized by BMW AG for its commitment to excellence in engineering. BMW is world renowned for designing and manufacturing luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles. The company is leading in high technology, high-performance internal combustion engine development and construction.
Application Deadline: May 30
- US applicants are eligible to apply for this BMW programme.
- Applicants must have 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required). Also, have Ranked in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
- Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must have no requirements to submit this free study.
- Admission Requirements: Before submitting your application, applicants no need to take admission to apply this education.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
One award will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. The education may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.