Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Lethbridge is offering the Board of Governors Graduate Student Research International Scholarship for the session 2021/2022.
The funding programme is intended to recruit and retain graduate students who have shown potential for exceptional scholarly distinction.
Wonderful opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university that offers graduate programs at the Master and Doctoral levels spanning over 70 disciplines.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? At the university, students will find yourself at the centre of a student-focused environment that nurtures innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. It is committed to providing students with an unparalleled university experience and offers many exciting education abroad opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lethbridge
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters or Doctoral
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Counselling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Master of Science (Management), Doctor of Philosophy in Education and Master of Nursing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students applying for admission to a full-time, thesis-based, graduate program working under the direct supervision of Tier I or Tier II Board of Governors Research Chair (BoGRC).
- Academic achievement -Minimum admission GPA of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in one of graduate degree programs at the University of Lethbridge. There is no separate application, candidates will be selected on the basis of admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Lethbridge will provide $5,000 per year (renewable) up to two years for Masters or four years for Doctoral students.