An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Calgary is granting the Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Beneficial offer to get $10,000 for students at the University of Calgary in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Opened in 1966, the University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Canada. It is one of Canada’s top research universities and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Calgary? Calgary is a great place to study and also a fun place to live. They are home to numerous major sports teams, and they have dynamic art and culture scene.
Application Deadline: December 15
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship will be offered annually to a high school student entering the first year in any undergraduate faculty.
- Exceptional academic merit and promise
- Contribution to school and community life with demonstrated leadership
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have the following:
- Excellence in non-academic areas
- High potential in academic/research activities
- Perseverance under great difficulty or hardship
- Holds previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of $10,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.