An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Calgary is granting the Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Opened in 1966, the University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Canada. It is one of Canada’s top research universities and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Calgary? Calgary is a great place to study and also a fun place to live. They are home to numerous major sports teams, and they have dynamic art and culture scene.
Application Deadline: December 15
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship will be offered annually to a high school student entering the first year in any undergraduate faculty.
- Exceptional academic merit and promise
- Contribution to school and community life with demonstrated leadership
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have the following:
- Excellence in non-academic areas
- High potential in academic/research activities
- Perseverance under great difficulty or hardship
- Holds previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of $10,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.